|“|| Right: I hate you!|
Left: I hate you more!
Right: Well, I hate you the most!
— Cherry, The End of the Beginning
Cherry, also known as the Cherries, are a duo contestant in Object Overload and it's reboot.
Cherry appears to be a pair of sour cherries attached to a stem, a cherry used in baking. Their bodies are red and their stem is green.
Cherry has two circular red bodies with two leaves sticking out from the top. Somehow, the two bodies can move horizontally at 360 degrees without twisting or breaking their stem. Both bodies are connected to a green stem, with the right body being higher than the left. The left body has no arms, while the right cherry has no legs.
These two cherries are conjoined, or Siamese, twins with two different personalities. The left cherry, who suffers from a lack of arms, takes on the role of being a nice and friendly person. She sometimes messes up due to the other cherry's actions. That cherry suffers from a lack of legs and hangs on the duo's stem. He is rather mean and immoral and likes to cause trouble. Due to this, they have personality clashes and arguments.
This makes simple tasks much harder for them, as they often fight on where to swim or which way to guide Casey in the electric fence-field maze.
- There is a contestant named Cherries in Inanimate Insanity II. However, both are different, as Cherry is two individual people connected to a stem with individual spirits while Cherries are one person trapped in two bodies.
- Another cherry is in Object Madness, but is a male and is singular, with arms and legs.
- Cherry shares many ties with Yin-Yang from Inanimate Insanity II and Taoism from Object Oppose, except that Cherry is a fruit while Yin-Yang is a symbol and Taoism is a ball of obsidian.
- Niall hates Cherry's asset the most. since it was two perfect circles with gradients and a crudely drawn stem.
- Cherry is one of the two duo contestants. The other one being Tiki.
- Cherry's stem can be cut, as shown in the tribute video.
- In Inanimate Insanity II, Cherry's body made a cameo in Cooking for the Grater Good.